The hyper surrounding the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is crazy! It isn’t by any means a revolutionary product but it is, nonetheless, Samsung’s latest and greatest and best flagship phone ever released.
Many wouldn’t consider it a worthy upgrade over the Note 9 but we beg to differ. The bigger 6.8 inch virtually bezel-less screen is enough of a reason to upgrade, aside from it’s obvious power difference from the Note 9 – including double the ram, double the cameras, better processor, better GPU, bigger battery and more than double the charging speed put it as a contender as probably “The best phone” of 2019.
Today, we were lucky enough to be one of the first to unbox a retail package in the Philippines, THANKS TO GLOBE PLATINUM who delivered the handset to us at 9AM today (August 19th), and we would like to share with you what’s inside the box and as an added bonus – compare it to the Galaxy Note 9.
Watch the video below:
(Sorry for the audio. There was a lot of distortion that we had to clean out)
You can also check out Unbox Therapy’s retail box unboxing here:
As a recap, here are the specifications:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ specs:
- 6.8-inch QHD+ (3040 x 1080) Infinity Display (Dynamic AMOLED), 498ppi
- HDR 10+ / Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Samsung Exynos 9825 7nm 2.7GHz octa-core / Mali-G76 MP12 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB, 512GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 12MP F 1.5-F1.8-F2.4 +16MP F2.2 wide-angle + 12MP F2.1 Telephoto
- DepthVision Time of Flight Sensor
- OIS, Hyperlapse, Special Night, 4K 60fps video recording, Ultra Slow-Mo
- 10MP F2.2 front camera (Dual-Pixel Autofocus, 4K 30fps video recording)
- Dual-SIM card slot (nano) Hybrid Micro SD
- Dual BAnd WiFi 6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 4G LTE / Bluetooth 5.0, ANT+
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo / NFC
- USB Type-C
- IP68 dust and water-resistant
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner / Face Unlock
- S-Pen w/ IP68 water and dust resistance, 4096 pressure levels, gesture navigation, animated messaging, smart selection, translation function
- AKG Stereo Speakers w/ Dolby Atmos
- Samsung One UI (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,300mAh battery w/ 45W fast charging and 20W wireless charging
- 162.3 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm and 196 g
Here are the prices of each smartphone:
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 256GB – PHP 60,990
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 12GB + 512GB – PHP 72,990
The smaller 6.3″ Galaxy Note 10 is also available for 53,990, with 8G+256GB.