Manila, Philippines – When Tier One Entertainment set out to create The Gaming House, we designed the show to be our biggest bridge between gaming and the mainstream yet. Years of hard work, building infrastructure, our network, and our backend led to the formation and fruition of this concept.
Now, as the premiere episode grows ever closer, we are proud and humbled to announce the list of mainstream brands who are ready to join the gaming evolution of Philippine reality television. The Gaming House will be sponsored by some of the biggest brands in the industry, providing the show with bigger amenities, more exciting challenges, and more exposure than we could have accomplished on our own.
First off, The Gaming House will be presented by Grab—from bringing you, your food, or your items around the metro to bringing the hottest new gaming show to your eyes.
Next up are our official partners:
- As we mentioned in previous press releases, ABS-CBN will be our official media partner, with episodes airing on Kapamilya Online Live as well as iWantTFC.
- Warner Music is our official music partner, enhancing the viewing experience by pairing the gaming action with equally hype sound.
- It wouldn’t be a gaming show without the best gaming setups and peripherals, and Acer Predator has our back on that front.
- Smart, the country’s fastest 5G network according to Ookla, is the telco we trust to power the entire show’s action. The same telco that powers Tier One Studios will ensure that The Gaming House streams live to you with no issues .
- The trainees’ official gaming fuel is Mountain Dew; a pioneer brand when it comes to sponsoring esports initiatives through the years.
On top of that, we are also sponsored by Condura, IKEA, Peculiar, Madhouse Design, Arcanum, and B Coffee. These brands will have a hand in leveling up the streaming rooms, lounge areas, and more.
“We cannot stress how honored we are to have this many trusted brands believe in our vision, especially with a show concept as experimental as this. When we started Tier One I said brands who didn’t pay attention to the digital shift would be left behind. But with The Gaming House, it’s clear that the best brands are paying close attention to the video game industry these days.” – Tryke Gutierrez, CEO
With a sponsor lineup like that, The Gaming House is poised for success from top to bottom and from wall to wall. Be sure to keep a close eye on the ongoing auditions for The Gaming House, and keep an eye on our social media platforms to know when the premiere episode drops:
The Gaming House